2020 Monday August 10 Pool Reservations $12, $24, $50
DCH is excited to open the pool this summer. The pool will work differently then it has in the past. We will be opening our reservation system every Friday (at 9am) for the next week (Monday-Sunday). You can log in, book, and pay for your time slot. There will be 3 sessions per day (2.5 hours long). Family/group slots can be booked for up to 6 people. We will also have slots for 1 and 2 people. There will not be more than 27 guests at the pool at one time (up to 4 groups of 6; 1 group of 2; 1 individual at the pool per session).
Payments must be made at the time of reservation and refunds will only be given if DCH closes the pool due to inclement weather.
If you need to reschedule your time please email firstname.lastname@example.org 72 hours in advance. We will do our best to accommodate rescheduling but cannot guarantee availability.
For a two-and-a-half-hour slot (remember to include all swimmers and non-swimmers):
Groups of 3 to 6 people: $50
Group of 2: $24 can not be combined with other groups
Individual: $12 can not be combined with other groups
Please note the following 2020 procedures and rules for pool use:
* Your entire group must enter the pool house together. Once you are all together please proceed to the door of the pool house to sign in. Please wear a mask while signing in and we do strongly encourage masks when you are not wet or in the water. Masks are dangerous in the water and should never be worn if you are wet or are swimming. Please do not enter the pool house until a staff member has checked in your entire party.
* You will be assigned a letter group. This letter will be on the deck area your group is allowed to use during your time block. This will also be on your assigned picnic table for eating. All pool furniture and picnic tables are cleaned between swim sessions. We ask that you please throw out any garbage before leaving your area.
* We will not be selling any concessions but you are welcome to bring your own and eat them in the picnic area- NO GLASS or ALCOHOLIC beverages allowed.
* We ask that you please maintain social distancing in the water. Our lifeguards will remind you if you get too close.
* No staff or swimmers can come to the pool if they are ill. We will be screening all staff and swimmers upon arrival at the pool.
* All other relevant pool rules remain in place for this summer. (See below)
DEDHAM COMMUNITY HOUSE POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times, regardless of swimming ability. The lifeguards are responsible for monitoring the pool area and should NOT be viewed as babysitters.
- No one under the age of 16 may be left at the pool alone.
- Every person must wear a clean bathing suit AND take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Children who are not toilet trained may enter the pool if they are wearing swim diapers. Please take children to the bathroom frequently and change swim diapers often. Swim diapers are also available for purchase in the pool office.
- The pool has a limited capacity set by the Department of Health. Lifeguards will begin rotation if capacity is reached.
- No sick or infected bathers are allowed in the pool. No open cuts or wounds.
- Please see the lifeguards if first aid is required.
- All swimmers with shoulder length or longer hair must put it into an elastic or wear a swim cap.
- All children under age 12 must take and pass the deep end test in order to enter the deep end. Testing of older swimmers may be requested at the lifeguard’s discretion.
- NO PLAYING WITH OR EXCESSIVE USE OF THE SHOWERS!! They are for rinsing off before and after swimming only. The shower bench is for handicap use only.
- No climbing the fence or otherwise using any of the facilities for uses other than they are intended.
- Please no playing on the stairs or railings in the pool.
- No swimmies, water wings or other inflatable devices used to assist in swimming are allowed (inflatable noodles are allowed). Life/swim vests and bubbles are ok.
- Only toys intended for a pool are allowed in the pool. No hard balls. No torpedoes. Nothing made of foam.
- We will not have any community use toys, goggles, kickboards etc. Please bring your own and label with your name.
- No diving.
- No spitting.
- No rough play.
- No dangerous objects.
- No smoking or Alcoholic beverages.
- No running.
The lifeguards are in complete authority of the pool and enforcing the rules.
They are there for your and your child’s safety.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|