Please upgrade your browser.
2018 Summer Camp (K - 6th Grade)
Welcome to the 2018 DCH Summer Camp Season!
ALL of the following information must be completed online or returned to our office before your registration will be considered complete and your camper’s space reserved. Incomplete registration packets will not be accepted and you will be in jeopardy of not getting into the camp sessions you need:
$325 non-refundable registration fee per camper (will be applied to tuition)
Registration Form (or online registration)
DCH Pick-up, Emergency Contact & Medical History Form (included in the online registration questions)
A copy of your child's most recent physical*** (uploaded online or delivered to the office by May 1st)
***(If your child is scheduled for their annual physical between registration and the start of camp please provide us with their most recent physical at the time of registration and then with the updated form once you receive it. It is important that we have a physical on file to process the camp paperwork).
Summer Camp 2018 Session Dates
|Session 1: June 18th - June 22nd||Session 7: July 30th - August 3rd|
|Session 2: June 25th - June 29th||Session 8: August 6th - August 10th|
|Session 3: July 2nd - July 6th||Session 9: August 13th - August 17th|
|Session 4*: July 9th - July 13th||Session 10: August 20th - August 24th|
|Session 5: July 16th - July 20th||Session 11: August 27th - August 31st|
|Session 6: July 23rd - July 27th||*Camp is CLOSED on July 4th|
Session is CLOSED. To be added to the waitlist please call the DCH Main Office at 781-329-5740 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE: Most public schools are still in session during Session 1***
***There are no field trips during sessions 1, 2, 3 and 11***
***For session 11 there is a smaller camp limit, there are no swim lessons and camp activities may be limited based upon specialist availability***
Regular hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:45 AM - 4:15 PM.
Extended day is available from 7:00 - 8:45 AM and 4:15 - 6:00 PM for an additional cost
2018 Camp Rates - Kindergarten through 6th Grade
$325 per week per camper
* NEW THIS YEAR! 10% sibling discount* for each additional child which will be deducted from tuition at the time of payment.
* Sibling discount does not apply if you are registering for only 1 week.
* Campers who attend Dedham Middle School's TREK program during TREK weeks, will receive $100 off their DCH Camp tuition the weeks they attend TREK, with proof of TREK registration. (TREK is a Dedham Public School program for incoming 6th graders.)
EXTENDED DAY: We have two ways for you to utilize the Extended Day Program.
1) Pre-paid Extended Day: You will register for pre-paid extended day as part of this camp registration and pay for it along with your camp tuition.
2) Pay-As-You-Go: During registration, you can indicate that you might use extended day. You will be billed each week accordingly for what you use during the summer.
Click HERE for more information on extended day options and rates.
|Powered by NeonCRM|