2018 Teen Camp (7th - 9th Grade)
Welcome to the New 2018 DCH Teen Camp Season!
ALL of the following information must be completed online or returned to our office before your registration will be considered complete and your camper’s space reserved. Incomplete registration packets will not be accepted and you will be in jeopardy of not getting into the camp sessions you need:
$365 non-refundable registration fee per camper (will be applied to tuition)
Registration Form (or online registration)
DCH Pick-up, Emergency Contact & Medical History Form (included in the online registration questions)
A copy of your child's most recent physical*** (uploaded online or delivered to the office by May 1st)
***(If your child is scheduled for their annual physical between registration and the start of camp please provide us with their most recent physical at the time of registration and then with the updated form once you receive it. It is important that we have a physical on file to process the camp paperwork).
Teen Camp 2018 Session Dates
|Session 2: June 25th - June 29th||Session 7: July 30th - August 3rd|
|Session 3: July 2nd - July 6th||Session 8: August 6th - August 10th|
|Session 4*: July 9th - July 13th||Session 9: August 13th - August 17th|
|Session 5: July 16th - July 20th||Session 10: August 20th - August 24th|
|Session 6: July 23rd - July 27th||*Camp is CLOSED on July 4th|
Teen Camp will not run during sessions 1 & 11. If you are interetsed in utilizing these weeks please contact the DCH Main Office to inquire about registering your teen at the main summer camp
- Regular hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:45 AM - 4:15 PM.
- Extended day is available from 7:00 - 8:45 AM and 4:15 - 6:00 PM for an additional cost.
- Extended day for the Teen Camp will take place at the main summer camp program.
- Field trips are not optional. They are part of the program and are included with the camp tuition.
Field Trip Schedule:
Trips will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tuesday trips will be determined as we develop the themes and community service for the upcoming summer. Tuesday trips might include 5 Wits, Tree Top Adventures, Laser Quest, Rock Spot Climbing, Boston Common, Castle Island, Boston Bowl, Patriots Training Camp as well as community service opportunities with the Animal Rescue League and Cradle to Crayons among others.
The below trips are booked for Thursdays unless otherwise noted:
|S2: New England Aquarium||S7: Canobie Lake Park (later return to camp)|
|S3: Sturbridge Village||S8: George's Island|
|S4: Water Wizz||S9: Museum of Science|
|S5: Museum of Fine Arts||S10: Local Beach|
|S6: Local Beach|
2018 Teen Camp Rates - 7th through 9th Grade
$365 per week per camper
* NEW THIS YEAR! 10% sibling discount* for each additional child which will be deducted from tuition at the time of payment.
* Sibling discount does not apply if you are registering for only 1 week.
* Field Trips are included with tuition
EXTENDED DAY: We have two ways for you to utilize the Extended Day Program.
1) Pre-paid Extended Day: You will register for pre-paid extended day as part of this camp registration and pay for it along with your camp tuition.
2) Pay-As-You-Go: During registration, you can indicate that you might use extended day. You will be billed each week accordingly for what you use during the summer.
Click HERE for more information on extended day options and rates.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|