Please upgrade your browser.
2019 Summer Camp (K - 6th Grade)
Welcome to the 2019 DCH Summer Camp Season!
Please gather the following information before you register. The information is required to complete your campers registration.
Incomplete registrations will not be accepted and you may not get into the camp sessions you need.
Note: After May 1, full payment is due at the time of registration.
$335 non-refundable registration fee per camper (will be applied to tuition)
A copy of your camper's most recent physical (must be within a year of June 17, 2019). Physicals can be uploaded online, emailed to email@example.com or delivered to the DCH Main Office at 671 High St., 2nd Floor, Dedham MA 02026
Your camper's health insurance information
Photograph of your camper. (Preferred and not mandatory) Photos can be uploaded online, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed/delivered to the DCH Main Office at 671 High St., 2nd Floor, Dedham MA 02026
Summer Camp 2019 Session Hours & Dates
Regular hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:45 AM - 4:15 PM.
Extended day is available from 7:00 - 8:45 AM and 4:15 - 6:00 PM for an additional cost (lower Pre-pay prices for 2019!)
|Pre-Camp:: June 17- June 21 *||Session 6: July 29 - August 2|
|Session 1: June 24 - June 28||Session 7: August 5 - August 9|
|Session 2: July 1 - July 5 **||Session 8: August 12 - August 16|
|Session 3*: July 8 - July 12||Session 9: August 19 - August 23|
|Session 4: July 15 - July 19||Session 10: August 26- August 30|
|Session 5: July 22 - July 26||See you at camp!|
There are no field trips during sessions Pre-Camp, 1, 2, 9 and 10
- 10% sibling discount for each additional camper which will be deducted from tuition at the time of payment.
- Sibling discount does not apply if you are registering for only 1 week.
- Campers who attend Dedham Middle School's TREK program during TREK weeks, will receive $100 off their DCH Camp tuition the weeks they attend TREK, with proof of TREK registration. (TREK is a Dedham Public School program for incoming 6th graders.)
Extended Day: (2 Options)
- Pre-paid Extended Day: Register for pre-paid extended day and pay for it along with your camp tuition.
- Pay-As-You-Go: This option changed in 2019. The cost for Pay As You Go is $20 per camper each time it is used. A credit card must be on file to use Pay As You Go
Click HERE for more information on extended day options and rates.
THIS CAMP COMPLIES WITH REGULATIONS OF THE MASSACHUSETTS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
AND IS LICENSED BY THE DEDHAM BOARD OF HEALTH
|Powered by NeonCRM|